Leavenworth County among area counties in severe thunderstorm watch
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for several northeast Kansas counties, including Leavenworth County, until 3 p.m. Tuesday. Other area counties in the watch are: Jefferson, Douglas, Atchison, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.
This is the first of two waves of severe weather expected for the area today.
Check back to our site for more severe weather information.
More like this story
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
- National Weather Service issues severe thunderstorm watch
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Leavenworth, Jefferson counties among several counties in northeast Kansas in tornado watch