Library begins summer concert series in city park
The Basehor Community Library will have its first of three summer concerts at 7 p.m. Friday, June 12, at the Basehor City Park.
Performing that evening is the Jim Mair Jazz Group. Mair is an associate professor of music at Kansas City Kansas Community College and a director with the Kansas City Jazz Orchestra.
The concert is sponsored by Community National Bank, and the Basehor VFW will be selling concessions before and during the performance. The concert is free and open to everyone.
If it rains that evening, the concert will be moved to the Basehor-Linwood High School auditorium.
For more information, contact the Basehor Community Library at (913) 724-2828.
More like this story
- Local track and field athletes shine at KU Relays
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament