Sisters, Servants of Mary golf event set
The 15th annual golf scramble to benefit the Sisters, Servants of Mary, is scheduled for Friday, June 26, at Painted Hills Golf Course in Kansas City, Kan.
Proceeds go toward funds for the recently installed heating system in the sisters’ convent.
Registration for the golf scramble begins at 6:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast.
The tournament will use a four-person scramble format. It will begin with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. The annual putting contest will take place at 12:30 p.m., followed by lunch and a brief awards ceremony.
The event is open to both men and women. Registration is $600 for a team of four or $150 per player. That cost includes breakfast, green fees, golf cart rental and lunch.
The Men’s Support Group of the Sisters, Servants of Mary sponsors the annual event. The Sisters, Servants of Mary provides in-home nursing care for the homebound and seriously ill throughout the greater Kansas City area, free of charge.
For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact George Gallup at 913-342-5018 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books