Work to begin Monday on Main Street
Work on Main Street between Connie Street in Lansing and Limit Street in Leavenworth is scheduled to begin Monday, June 15, and is expected to continue through the early-morning hours of June 25.
Adjustment of manholes will start between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and should be completed by Tuesday, June 16. The pavement overlay will begin on Monday, June 22 with overnight work between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. If the weather holds, officials say, the overlay work should be completed in four nights. Pavement marking will take place once the overlay work is completed.
For additional information, contact Ken Miller at (913) 208-6650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Appeals court upholds Kansas cap on local school taxes
- Leavenworth County offers training in identifying signs of child abuse
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children