Evening commuter forecast for June 15, 2009
Strong, isolated thunderstorms may slow travelers near the end of the evening commute. Those traveling along I-70 near the East Lawrence Interchange will see a delay due to construction, as will commuters on K-7 near Shawnee Mission Parkway. Traffic there is reduced to one lane in both directions.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement