Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson counties in flash flood advisory
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill, Mo., has issued a flood advisory for counties in Kansas and Missouri. Leavenworth, Johnson and Wyandotte counties are included in the advisory. It is an urban and small stream flood advisory that is in effect until noon Monday.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth
- Westar Energy will return $38 million to customers
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)