Cushmans to celebrate 40th wedding anniversary
Keith and Linda Cushman, Bonner Springs, will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary with a cake and punch reception hosted by their children at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 27, at Bonner Springs Baptist Church.
Keith Cushman and Linda Isabell were married June 21, 1969, in Kansas City, Kan.
Keith is employed at Wal-Mart; Linda is employed at Bonner Springs Library, Bonner Springs Ambulance and Golden Living Nursing Facility.
They are the parents of six children: Deserie, Kisha, Sharna, Cambry, Allison and Tanner, and nine grandchildren.
The couple request no gifts.
More like this story
- Scott earns bronze at state championship meet
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Supreme Court: Intoxication no excuse for shooting at police
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction