Letters: Helping hands
To the editor:
Sunday, May 31, I was out mowing my lawn in the afternoon. A young man stopped in my driveway. I stopped and mowing and went over to ask what he needed. He asked if I needed help mowing. Wow, what a wonderful thing this day and age. I didn’t get his name; he said he lived down the street.
I just wanted to let people know that kindness and caring is still alive in Basehor.
Thanks young man, you made my day.
More like this story
- Ag Hall adds 5K to Santa Express events
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities
- Santa Express at Ag Hall to include 5K
- Thrills and chills: Organizers expecting bigger, busier Tiblow Days