Letters: Helping hands
To the editor:
Sunday, May 31, I was out mowing my lawn in the afternoon. A young man stopped in my driveway. I stopped and mowing and went over to ask what he needed. He asked if I needed help mowing. Wow, what a wonderful thing this day and age. I didn’t get his name; he said he lived down the street.
I just wanted to let people know that kindness and caring is still alive in Basehor.
Thanks young man, you made my day.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament