4-H’ers taking care of business
The monthly meeting of the Basehor Rustlers 4-H Club was June 15 at the Basehor VFW. Treasurer Jake Phillips reported a balance of $791.63.
The T-shirt committee reported it selected a design and had some people in mind to make the 4-H T-shirts. Justin Phillips and Taylor Sherley won prizes in the meeting drawing.
Taylor Bedell spoke to those who attended the meeting about projects with her dairy goats. She passed out samples of goat milk and ice cream she made from goat milk. Taylor also gave away soap samples made with goat milk.
The next meeting will be at 7 p.m. July 20 at the Basehor VFW.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Face to Face: Linwood business owner Kim Miller-Tallman
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests