Leavenworth hospital to present talk on balance
“Steady on Your Feet” will be the topic of a presentation next month at Cushing Memorial Hospital in Leavenworth.
Scott McLoughlin, Registered Physical Therapist, will give a presentation on Cushing’s new balance program, exploring concerns related to balance disorders, preventive strategies and rehabilitation techniques designed to keep you steady on your feet.
The presentation is free-of-charge and open to the public. Complimentary blood pressure screenings will be provided to attendees.
The presentation will be from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 7, in Cushing’s 2 North Conference Room, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
Advanced registration is required as space is limited. Call NurseLine toll-free at (800) 932-6220 to register.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station