On the Agenda
Basehor City Council
6 p.m., March 9
Basehor City Hall
• Southside Villas – discuss sewer benefit district proposal.
• Discussion regarding cul-de-sac located on property north of High Point Downs subdivision.
• Discussion regarding construction of sidewalks in Pinehurst South Subdivision.
• Zoning and Subdivision Regulation review. Review in detail the proposed changes and impact on the future of the city. (residential zoning categories, setback definitions and enforcement, lot minimum sizes, planned unit development point system, and conditional and permitted use category changes affecting churches and schools)
• Capital Improvement Program review 2009-2013.
• Tomahawk Valley Trail project.