Wyandot Center receives $20,000 grant
Topeka-based Sunflower Foundation: Health Care for Kansans has awarded a $20,000 grant to Wyandot Center for consulting support to install and implement an interactive data management system to enhance organizational productivity and efficiency.
Wyandot Center is Wyandotte County’s designated community mental health center providing mental health services for children, adults and families at multiple locations in Kansas City, Kan., and Bonner Springs.
The mental health center is working with iCentrix, a national company with expertise in data management, to customize its software application to Wyandot Center operations. “With iCentrix, we can integrate data from multiple sources into a centralized data repository,” explained Karen Suddath, the center’s associate executive director.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday