Flash flood watch
The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch for Leavenworth and neighboring counties.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are expected to continue from the late afternoon through the night. The storms are expected to produce one to three inches of rain.
The thunderstorms are expected before 1 a.m.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County in flash flood, severe thunderstorm watches; Jefferson and Douglas counties under tornado watch
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- City under tornado, flood watch
- Leavenworth County in flash flood watch area
- Flash flood watch continues in tri-county area