On the agenda
Basehor City Council
6 p.m. Work Session
7 p.m. Regular Meeting
• Approve minutes from Feb. 9 Cedar Lake Estates annexation public hearing, Feb. 17 work session and the Mar. 2 work session and regular meeting minutes
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to the Public
• Citizen request regarding municipal code restrictions on cats and a leash requirement.
• Melanie Morris, Basehor Dairy Days Association, request for funding for 4th Annual Dairy Days festival and allow overnight stay at park for certain vendors.
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Recycling options within the city. (Chuck Wilderson report followed by discussion)
• Change order request from Burns and McDonnell engineering for design change on wastewater treatment plan expansion.
• Transportation Enhancement grant application for trail project.
• Economic stimulus project submittal proposal.
• Consider award of bid for liability insurance package from April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010.
• Consider final plat for Southside Villas, requested by Benchmark Management, Inc.
• Consider construction of maintenance building for Public Works department.
• Approval to go to bid on the 150th Street project from Craig Road north to Parallel Road.
• Consider allocating funds for Basehor Dairy Days and allow overnight stay the evening of June 5 at Basehor City Park.
• Consider allocating funds to PRIDE for Fourth of July fireworks display.
City Administrator report
Council member reports
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating