Area Agency on Aging schedules public meeting
All interested community member will have the opportunity to provide input on future ongoing programs in Leavenworth County during the annual public hearing with the Wyandotte/Leavenworth Area Agency on Aging.
The public hearing is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 15, at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging office, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth.
The purpose of the hearing is to provide a forum to comment and make suggestions as to the needs of older adults, as well as voice the effectiveness of the current program.
To write testimony or to be placed on the agenda, call Jeanette Weeks at (913) 684-0777.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club