Ag Hall presents event focused on ethanol
The National Agriculture Hall of Fame will play host to its first “Ask the Expert” event from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, March 28. The topic of the first event is ethanol.
Dennis Alt, of Show Me Ethanol, and Scott Zaremba, owner of the Zarco 66 Earth Friendly Fuels station in Lawrence, are the featured speakers.
“Ask the Expert” is an informal discussion designed to get people to ask questions and deepen their understanding of a select topic. The program is designed for anyone who is curious about a topic and wants to have the opportunity to learn from individuals who work with the topic on a daily basis.
More like this story
- BLHS senior noted among incoming Pitt State students
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push