Museum to feature exhibit about tornadoes in Kansas
The Basehor Historical Museum, 2812 N. 155th St., will begin a Tornadoes in Kansas exhibit at 1 p.m. today.
All are welcome to visit and learn about these powerful plains storms.
The museum is open 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
For more information about the exhibit, call the museum at (913) 724-4022.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor