Program honors victims of Columbine shooting
Rachel’s Challenge, a program honoring Rachel Scott, will be at 7 p.m. Monday, March 30 in the gym at Basehor-Linwood High School.
Rachel Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine shooting, and her family organized the Rachel’s Challenge program keep her memory alive.
The suggested age for the event is 13 and older. Admission is by free-will donation.
More like this story
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons