Recycling ends soon
During the first week of April, recycling in Basehor will be discontinued, and residents will no longer be able to participate in Recycling Day at the city park.
Basehor PRIDE group member Chuck Wilderson said residents could bring their recyclables to the solid waste facility at 136th Street and Gilman in Lansing, to 12401 Kaw Dr. in Bonner Springs or to 2443 S. 88th St. in Kansas City, Kan.
These venues will accept aluminum cans, newspapers, magazines, plastics, etc. The Basehor VFW will still be collecting aluminum cans at the VFW Hall, 2806 N. 155th St.
For more information, contact the Basehor PRIDE group at (913) 724-6678.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties