Recycling ends soon
During the first week of April, recycling in Basehor will be discontinued, and residents will no longer be able to participate in Recycling Day at the city park.
Basehor PRIDE group member Chuck Wilderson said residents could bring their recyclables to the solid waste facility at 136th Street and Gilman in Lansing, to 12401 Kaw Dr. in Bonner Springs or to 2443 S. 88th St. in Kansas City, Kan.
These venues will accept aluminum cans, newspapers, magazines, plastics, etc. The Basehor VFW will still be collecting aluminum cans at the VFW Hall, 2806 N. 155th St.
For more information, contact the Basehor PRIDE group at (913) 724-6678.
More like this story
- Basehor resident organizes ride for veterans' charities
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties