T-Bones announce Championship Weekend
The Kansas City T-Bones, the 2008 Northern League champions, have announced plans to commemorate the title with fans.
The season opens at 7:05 p.m. Friday, May 15, at CommunityAmerica Ballpark against the Winnipeg Goldeyes. From May 15-17, the T-Bones will celebrate “Championship Weekend,” to celebrate the 2008 championship season. On opening night, the championship banner will be raised and there will be an on-field ring ceremony prior to the game. A championship T-shirt will be handed out to fans in limited quantities, and schedule magnets will be distributed.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties