Be Well! program to focus on skin cancer
University of Kansas Hospital will present “Skin Cancer and Aging” from noon to 1 p.m. June 4 at KU MedWest’s community room, 7405 Renner Road in Shawnee.
The presentation will include discussion of skin cancer prevention, detection and treatment. Skin aging will be discussed, as well as ways to slow it down and conceal it. Viseslav Tonkovic-Capin, MD, will lead this free Be Well! program.
Registration is required by calling (913) 588-1227 or going online to kumed.com/bewell.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Remember When for April 23, 2015
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9