Beauty on a budget session scheduled
University of Kansas Hospital will present “Beauty on a Budget” from 6 to 8 p.m. June 11 at in suite 3303 of the hospital’s Westwood Campus, 2330 Shawnee Mission Parkway, in Westwood.
Richard Korentager, MD, will lead the evening of beauty strategies to stretch your dollar. Nonsurgical methods, cosmeceuticals, laser technologies and other enhancing methods will be discussed.
There is no charge for this program. Registration is required by calling (913) 588-1227 or going online to kumed.com/bewell.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Basehor's 10th annual Dairy Days looking for sunny skies
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower