On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Monday, May 18
Work session 6 p.m.
Regular meeting, 7 p.m.
Basehor City Hall
Roll Call by Mayor Terry L. Hill and Pledge of Allegiance
• Approve Minutes of May 4 Regular Meeting and May 11 Work Session
• Approve Treasurer’s Report & Vendor Payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Consider approval of concept plans for 155th and Parallel Road intersection project.
• KDOT transportation revolving fund loan for Wolf Creek Parkway and 150th /24-40 Intersection
• 150th Street, Craig Road north to Parallel Road, water line relocation expense
• Consider Charter Ordinance repealing Charter Ordinances 6 and 18.
• Consider 3 percent rate increase imposed by Deffenbaugh Industries for solid waste services effective July 1, 2009.
• Consider setting public hearing date for delinquent sewer and solid waste accounts.
• Health and dental insurance plan renewal.
• Consider appointment of staff member as MARCIT representative
• Appointment to planning commission to fill vacancy
• Appointment of City Prosecutor
• Appointment of City Administrator
City Administrator Report
Mayor Terry L. Hill Report
Council Member Reports