Winery plans Ladies Night to benefit Safe Harbor
The Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery, 18807 158th St., is having Ladies Night starting at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 28. Tickets are $10, and the proceeds will benefit Safe Harbor Dogs. Each ticket price includes a wine tasting, dinner and entrance into a prize contest. A disc jockey will be present, along with several local vendors offering specialty items and services such as jewelry and chair massages.
RSVP is required. Call the winery at (913) 724-9463 to make a reservation.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties