Basehor officer receives county honor
A Basehor Police Department officer has been named the Leavenworth County Officer of the Year.
Sgt. Greg Hallgrimson received the prestigious award Monday night during the annual Leavenworth County Law Enforcement Awards and Memorial Day Ceremony.
Hallgrimson had not been told he had won, so the honor came as a complete surprise to him.
For more information, see the May 21 issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan