Charity run set for June
The Jeremy Wiles Benefit run/walk will be at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 20, at Glenwood Ridge Elementary School, 17550 157th Street.
Wiles was involved in an automobile accident in March, which left him paralyzed from the chest down. Proceeds from the run/walk will go to the Wiles family for payment of his medical bills.
Registration is $32 for 13 year or older, $13 for ages 6-12 and $5 for children under 5 years. Registration forms and fees are due June 1 to Leesa Cunningham at Teeple Chiropractic Clinic, P.O. Box 233, Basehor. For more information, contact Cunningham at (816) 830-5501.
More like this story
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Wichita to award varsity letters to special needs students