Charity run set for June
The Jeremy Wiles Benefit run/walk will be at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 20, at Glenwood Ridge Elementary School, 17550 157th Street.
Wiles was involved in an automobile accident in March, which left him paralyzed from the chest down. Proceeds from the run/walk will go to the Wiles family for payment of his medical bills.
Registration is $32 for 13 year or older, $13 for ages 6-12 and $5 for children under 5 years. Registration forms and fees are due June 1 to Leesa Cunningham at Teeple Chiropractic Clinic, P.O. Box 233, Basehor. For more information, contact Cunningham at (816) 830-5501.
More like this story
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits