Charity run set for June
The Jeremy Wiles Benefit run/walk will be at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 20, at Glenwood Ridge Elementary School, 17550 157th Street.
Wiles was involved in an automobile accident in March, which left him paralyzed from the chest down. Proceeds from the run/walk will go to the Wiles family for payment of his medical bills.
Registration is $32 for 13 year or older, $13 for ages 6-12 and $5 for children under 5 years. Registration forms and fees are due June 1 to Leesa Cunningham at Teeple Chiropractic Clinic, P.O. Box 233, Basehor. For more information, contact Cunningham at (816) 830-5501.
More like this story
- High court won't review Arizona, Kansas citizen proof rule
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- Kansas judge allows suit over citizenship rule to continue
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts