On the agenda
Basehor City Council agenda
Basehor City Council
Monday, June 1
Work Session 6 p.m.
Regular Meeting 7 p.m.
Basehor City Hall
• Approve minutes of May 18 regular meeting
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
• Approve city administrator’s resignation and severance agreement
Call to Public
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Leavenworth County Development Corporation Quarterly Report
• Honey Creek Mowing Issues
• Revision to meeting format
• Tax Rebate Program
• MARCIT Contract agreement
• Consider relocation of suburban water line and city sewer force main at the junction of Wolf Creek Parkway and 150th Street.
• Consider increase in pay for the University of Kansas master’s of public administration intern
• Consider authorizing mayor to sign contract with LKM and authorize funds in accordance with Part III of proposed contract for city administrator search.
• Change of Zoning and Preliminary Development Plan for Creek Ridge, Phase IV (Tract D), as requested by Jeff Scherer.
• Preliminary Plat for Creek Ridge, Phase IV (Tract D), as requested by Jeff Scherer.
• Consider temporary agreement for interim city administrator position.
Interim City Administrator Report
Council Member Reports
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Basehor VFW plans show of patriotism Friday for Loyalty Day
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers