Allegations lead to suspension of Basehor-Linwood teacher
A Basehor-Linwood High School teacher has been suspended as a result of allegations of an inappropriate relationship with a student.
The 44-year-old teacher's May 20 suspension was related to an investigation that involves the teacher and a 16-year-old student.
Basehor Police Chief Lloyd Martley said the department was still in the preliminary stages of investigating the misconduct, which allegedly happened during this school year.
Martley said police had been conducting interviews and were hoping to bring charges to Leavenworth County within a week.
Check back with basehorinfo.com or future issues of the Basehor Sentinel for updates.
More like this story
- BLHS teacher suspended for relations with student
- Second teacher suspended after investigation into inappropriate student relationship
- Second teacher suspended during investigation into inappropriate relationship with student
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher pleads guilty in sex case involving student
- Former Basehor-Linwood teacher to serve two days in jail in sex case