Lansing Night at the T-Bones is July 10
Lansing Parks and Recreation is asking residents to support Lansing’s baseball, softball and T-ball teams at their end of season party with the Kansas City T-Bones.
The department has reserved 1,000 seats for the July 10 game. Anyone who would like to come out and support Lansing youths is welcome.
Lansing Mayor Kenneth Bernard will be on hand to throw out the first pitch at the game, which begins at 7:05 p.m. at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas City, Kan. The T-Bones will face the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks.
Cost is $8.50 per ticket. Those wanting to attend must register in the Parks and Recreation office by June 22 to reserve your spot.
For more information call Parks and Recreation (913)727-2960.
More like this story
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts