Lansing Night at the T-Bones is July 10
Lansing Parks and Recreation is asking residents to support Lansing’s baseball, softball and T-ball teams at their end of season party with the Kansas City T-Bones.
The department has reserved 1,000 seats for the July 10 game. Anyone who would like to come out and support Lansing youths is welcome.
Lansing Mayor Kenneth Bernard will be on hand to throw out the first pitch at the game, which begins at 7:05 p.m. at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas City, Kan. The T-Bones will face the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks.
Cost is $8.50 per ticket. Those wanting to attend must register in the Parks and Recreation office by June 22 to reserve your spot.
For more information call Parks and Recreation (913)727-2960.
More like this story
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Thanksgiving holiday's history varied, but meaning holds true
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children