Prioleau doesn’t advance in 200
Wichita Basehor-Linwood sophomore Daniel Prioleau made his Class 4A state track meet debut on Friday in the 200-meter dash prelims at Wichita State University's Cessna Stadium.
Prioleau did not advance to Saturday's finals.
He finished eighth in his heat and 16th overall in 23.73 seconds. Prioleau entered the meet seeded 16th.
He still has one, and possibly two, more races left. He will compete at 9 a.m. Saturday in the 100 prelims. If he runs fast enough he will advance to the finals later in the day.
More like this story
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers