Auction to benefit youth
A silent auction benefit for Logan Jason Miles, of Edwardsville, will be at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5, at 5401 Johnson Drive, Mission.
Miles, 5, has been suffering from a locked jaw that cannot open more than a half of an inch. The problem began during a standard procedure to have a cavity filled.
A tumor was eventually discovered but doctors have not been able to find a reason why Miles’ jaw will not open or diagnose the type of tumor.
For more information, contact Laura Wynn at (913) 402-6033 or at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Police search near Derby for missing 4-month-old boy