Auction to benefit youth
A silent auction benefit for Logan Jason Miles, of Edwardsville, will be at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 5, at 5401 Johnson Drive, Mission.
Miles, 5, has been suffering from a locked jaw that cannot open more than a half of an inch. The problem began during a standard procedure to have a cavity filled.
A tumor was eventually discovered but doctors have not been able to find a reason why Miles’ jaw will not open or diagnose the type of tumor.
For more information, contact Laura Wynn at (913) 402-6033 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements