Church to play host to chili and soup supper
The Grinter Chapel United Methodist Church will play host to a chili and soup supper from 12-5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 7, at the church, 78th Street and Swartz Road, Kansas City, Kan.
The cost is $7 for adults and $5 for children under 10 and will include all-you-can-eat soup, chili, hot dogs, drinks and desserts. Meals can also be purchased to go.
More like this story
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville
- 2015 in review: Top stories of the year
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office warns of peak time for deer accidents
- Basehor's 2016 budget calls for property tax increase
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion