Neighbors: Dustin Care
Occupation: Recreation coordinator for the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation department
Place of birth: Hendersonville, Tenn.
Family: Wife, Susan; dog, Patti
Q: When did you move to Bonner Springs, and what brought you here?
A: I moved here in March 2007 to work for the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation department.
Q: What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A: Moving to Kansas from Tennessee to work in parks and recreation.
Q: What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A: Stay in school, and go to college.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I graduated from Western Kentucky University. I like to travel; I have visited 29 different states, including Alaska and Hawaii, and have been to Mexico and the Bahamas several times. I’m a huge, long-time suffering Notre Dame and Chicago Cubs fan.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Chiropractor or a sports announcer.
Q: What’s your ideal vacation spot?
A: Cabo, Mexico
Song: “I’m So Paid,” by Akon
Food: Macaroni and cheese
More like this story
- Authorities announce name of pedestrian killed in Bonner Springs accident
- ATV crash kills 9-year-old Kansas boy, injures 2 others
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Two Basehor men killed in Saturday crash near Eudora