Salvation Army accepting applications for assistance
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut in Leavenworth, is accepting applications for Christmas assistance throughout the month of November.
To apply, the following items will be needed:
• A picture I.D.
• Proof of income
• Social Security numbers for all family members
• Proof of residency
The Salvation Army will accept applications through Nov. 30 but cannot guarantee positions for applications taken after Nov. 20. For more information, contact the Salvation Army at (913) 682-6523.
More like this story
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development seeking applicants for 2015-16