Elm Grove dedicates new church
The members of Elm Grove Baptist Church had their first service Sunday in the new $2.5 million building.
Hardly a seat was open in the packed church that morning as Pastor Sandy Seaba led the dedication ceremony and welcomed all the people who made that event possible.
For more on this story, see Thursday's issue of the Sentinel.
More like this story
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Thrills and chills: Organizers expecting bigger, busier Tiblow Days
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Business and Professional Women