On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16
Basehor City Hall
• Approve Minutes of Oct. 19 meeting
• Approve Treasurer’s Report
• Approve calendar of events – December 2009
• Casey’s General Store – Cereal Malt Beverage License renewal for year 2010
Call to Public
• Consider a resolution pertaining to connection fees for Glenwood Sewer District No. 3.
• Consider ordinance amending Article 1 of Chapter XV of the City Code pertaining to Utility Services.
• Consider ordinance amending Article 4 of Chapter 1, of the City Code pertaining to Personnel Policy and Employee Benefits allowing changes to be made by resolution.
• Consider resolution amending Article R. Employee Recognition Policy.
• Consider contract renewal for 2009 auditing services with Lowenthal Webb & Odermann, P.A.
• Consider approval of contract for Information Technology Services.
City Administrator’s Report
• VFW Senior Thanksgiving Dinner, Nov. 21, 2009
Council members’ Reports
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- High on the hog: Knapp Family Farms to show off pigs on Kaw Valley Farm Tour
- Scott earns bronze at state championship meet
- Police search near Derby for missing 4-month-old boy