Basehor resident receives jail time for manslaughter
A Basehor man has been sentenced to four years in prison for the death of a Kansas City, Kan., teenager.
Eric Snitz, 41, was sentenced Nov. 6 in Wyandotte County District Court. On Jan. 26, 2008, Snitz was driving under the influence of alcohol when he hit 17-year-old Christopher Brown's car. Brown suffered head injuries and died in a hospital.
In August, Snitz pleaded no contest to involuntary manslaughter. He was previously convicted of driving drunk twice.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Edwardsville councilman releases statement after KBI closes investigation
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- BLHS baseball team hungry after regional loss