Letters: Voters speak their minds
To the editor:
I read with interest the Edwardsville City administrator’s comments on the failed sales tax. What part of “no” doesn't he understand?
I, and probably 90 percent of the residents of Edwardsville, didn't get a pay raise this year, and it doesn't look good for next year. I say the city will have to tighten its belt more, just like we have to. No more taxes.
Maybe we could do without a city administrator as we did for years. That would probably free up a six-digit figure.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Wine and shine: Leadership class celebrating 25 years tonight at Holy-Field
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events