Five Lions earn All-KVL soccer honors
The Lansing High boys soccer team had five players recognized as being some of the best in the Kaw Valley League this season.
Junior forward Chris Rathjen, senior midfielder Phillip Nelson and senior defender Gage Thackston garnered first-team honors.
Senior defender Jason Wahaus and junior goalkeeper Josh Wepking received honorable mention honors.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars