Five Lions earn All-KVL soccer honors
The Lansing High boys soccer team had five players recognized as being some of the best in the Kaw Valley League this season.
Junior forward Chris Rathjen, senior midfielder Phillip Nelson and senior defender Gage Thackston garnered first-team honors.
Senior defender Jason Wahaus and junior goalkeeper Josh Wepking received honorable mention honors.
More like this story
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social