Salvation Army assistance deadling approaching
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut in Leavenworth, is accepting applications for Christmas assistance throughout the month of November.
To apply, the following items will be needed:
• A picture I.D.
• Proof of income
• Social Security numbers for all family members
• Proof of residency
The Salvation Army will accept applications through Nov. 30. For more information, contact the Salvation Army at (913) 682-6523.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Basehor-Linwood girls fall to Piper in sub-state