Salvation Army assistance deadling approaching
The Salvation Army, 600 Walnut in Leavenworth, is accepting applications for Christmas assistance throughout the month of November.
To apply, the following items will be needed:
• A picture I.D.
• Proof of income
• Social Security numbers for all family members
• Proof of residency
The Salvation Army will accept applications through Nov. 30. For more information, contact the Salvation Army at (913) 682-6523.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Newspaper served as vital link for area residents
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon