Bonner Springs resident hospitalized after ATV crash
A Bonner Springs resident was transported to the hospital after colliding with a cow on an all-terrain vehicle.
According to a report from the Leavenworth County Sheriff’s Office, Tony Klamm, 40, was rounding up cattle Friday morning in a pasture on 163rd Street in Basehor. One of the cows broke loose, and Klamm chased after it on the ATV. The cow ran into the side of the vehicle, causing it to turn over.
Klamm was taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center for treatment of possible broken bones. The ATV was damaged but still driveable.
More like this story
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Man to be sentenced in suicide bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Newspaper served as vital link for area residents