Lecture focuses on surviving and thriving despite cancer
Cushing Memorial Hospital, Leavenworth, is presenting a lecture next week on breast health.
Jessica Yoakam, M.D., will discuss the lifesaving role early detection can play and how women with breast cancer survive and thrive. Complimentary blood pressure screenings will be available for attendees.
The discussion will be from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 6, in the North Conference Room at Cushing, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
The program is free but advanced registration is required as space is limited. Call NurseLine toll-free at (800) 932-6220 to register.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club