Library to discuss unconventional art tonight
The Basehor Community Library is playing host to an evening dedicated to the "outsider artist," or self-taught artist, in Kansas.
The discussion will focus on how these artists have portrayed a new view of Kansas, its culture, landscapes and politics.
Erika Nelson, curator of the World’s Largest Things Museum in Lucas, will lead the program at 6:30 p.m. today at the library.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit