Sentencing delayed in sex case
This morning's sentencing has been delayed for Basehor resident Dorsey Aldridge.
Aldridge, 67, entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors Sept. 17 in which he pleaded no contest to one count of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated indecent solicitation of a child.
According to the Leavenworth County Attorney's office, the sentencing hearing has been delayed, but a new court date has not been scheduled.
Check back in with the Sentinel's Web site for updates.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- 6 Kansas school districts to close early, cite budget cuts
- Basehor-Linwood High to provide laptops for all students