Sentencing delayed in sex case
This morning's sentencing has been delayed for Basehor resident Dorsey Aldridge.
Aldridge, 67, entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors Sept. 17 in which he pleaded no contest to one count of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated indecent solicitation of a child.
According to the Leavenworth County Attorney's office, the sentencing hearing has been delayed, but a new court date has not been scheduled.
Check back in with the Sentinel's Web site for updates.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers