Continuing education offered in Leavenworth
Learn to maximize your mind/body/spirit performance with purposeful risk taking by attending the program "Living in Full Swing" from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, at Marillac Center, 4200 S. Fourth St., Leavenworth.
Cathy Newton, PRT Consulting, and Sister Noreen Walter, Marillac Center, will facilitate this personal enrichment program. The seminar is open to persons interested in self-improvement or development. Through the Providence Medical Center Education Department, the course is approved for five contact hour credits for continuing nursing education.
The fee of $50 includes lunch and a copy of “Living in Full Swing” by Newton. Scholarships are available for those unable to pay for the program.
To register and for continuing education credits, go to peopleware.net. Others can register online at marillaccenter.org, or by calling (913) 758-6552.
More like this story
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- Kansas regents to consider revised guns-on-campus policy