Continuing education offered in Leavenworth
Learn to maximize your mind/body/spirit performance with purposeful risk taking by attending the program "Living in Full Swing" from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 10, at Marillac Center, 4200 S. Fourth St., Leavenworth.
Cathy Newton, PRT Consulting, and Sister Noreen Walter, Marillac Center, will facilitate this personal enrichment program. The seminar is open to persons interested in self-improvement or development. Through the Providence Medical Center Education Department, the course is approved for five contact hour credits for continuing nursing education.
The fee of $50 includes lunch and a copy of “Living in Full Swing” by Newton. Scholarships are available for those unable to pay for the program.
To register and for continuing education credits, go to peopleware.net. Others can register online at marillaccenter.org, or by calling (913) 758-6552.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas spent nearly $7,800 to rid state building of pests