On the agenda
Basehor City Council Work Session
6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 2
Basehor City Hall
• Steve Jack, LCDC Executive Director — Quarterly Update
• Basehor Athletic Association Proposal
• Mark Lee, Building Inspector/Codes Enforcement Officer — Update on Flood Plain issues.
• Wolf Creek Parkway Update
• Glenwood Estates, Sewer District No. 3 decommissiong update
• Technology Agreement
• Payroll Processing and Human Resources outsourcing
• Creation of Committee to Promote Neighborhood Revitalization Plan
• Outside Agency Funding Requests
• Employee Recognition Policy
• Collection of delinquent accounts.
• Contract renewal for auditing services with Lowenthal Singleton Webb & Wilson
• Reminder that Council is to participate in the Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Senior Thanksgiving Dinner.