Haunted High School scheduled this weekend
The Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation department will play host to its final night of Haunted High School, from 7-11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 30.
The event offers a haunted tour of the former high school, now known as the1918 Building, 200 E. Third St.
Tours, which take about 20 minutes, are $10 and all proceeds go to support the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation Youth Recreation scholarship fund.
More like this story
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Prison overcrowding expected to get attention next session
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area