Storyteller to entertain Basehor City Park visitors
Storyteller Joyce Slater will introduce Basehor residents to a series of scary tales Friday night at the Basehor City Park. Starting at 7 p.m., Slater will tell several spooky stories in celebration of Halloween. All ages are welcome to attend and encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets. Hot chocolate will be served throughout the night.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Report: Corn planting in Kansas reaches 14 percent
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes