High school evacuated after bomb threat
Students at Basehor-Linwood High School were evacuated from the building Tuesday morning after a written bomb threat was discovered on a bathroom wall.
Assistant Superintendent Mike Boyd said police were notified of the threat around 11:30 a.m., and found nothing from a thorough search of the building. The students returned to classes at about 12:30 p.m. that day.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns