On the agenda: Basehor City Council
Basehor City Council
Thursday, Sept. 10
6 p.m. Work Session
7 p.m. Regular Meeting
Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St.
• Amendment of existing Neighborhood Revitalization Plan and adoption of Neighborhood Revitalization Plan No. 2
• Approve Minutes of Aug. 3 and Aug. 17 meetings
• Approve treasurer’s report and vendor payments
• Approve investment recommendations
• Approve calendar of events
Call to Public
• Fred Box & Ed Bush – VFW to request council participation at thanksgiving cinner.
Scheduled Discussion Items
• Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion update
• Consider authorizing extension to CAS construction on Wastewater Treatment Plant expansion project.
• Consider authorization to submit application requesting funds from Kansas Department of Transportation for Kansas Highway 7 and Donahoo intersection improvements.
• Consider pay request No 2 to Larkin Excavating for work performed on 150th Street project, Craig St to Parallel
• Consider adoption of resolutions authorizing the mayor, city administrator, city clerk, and city treasurer to sign checks and transact business with First State Bank and Trust
• Consider renewal of accounting software annual maintenance contract with FundBalance
• Consider adoption of Purchasing Policy
• Consider purchase of Capture Pro OCR/PDF and Importer Lite software and costs associated with installation and training
City Administrator Report
• Purchasing Policy
Council Member Reports